Intercol offers versatile, high-performance hot melt adhesive solutions for assembly applications. Recently, most new products in this market are based on metallocene technology. This enable more advanced applications and more possibilities to offer unique hot melt formulations.
Base polymers like metallocene are mixed with several ingredients such as tackifying resins, wax and antioxidant. New metallocene technologies have increased mileage and low odour .
Polyolefin HMA benefits
- Long open time formulations and short setting speed for a wide range of assembly applications
- Thermally stable
- Lower application temperature versions available
- High-temperature resistance
- Strong bond to low-surface-energy substrates
- High Cohesive strength
- Versions availaable with high elasticity and elongation
Benefits against previouws EVA and APAO hot melt adhesives
New polyolefin hot melt adhesives enable significant performance benefits compared to ethylene-vinyl (EVA)- and amorphous polyalphaolefin (APAO)-based formulations.